Welsh Technologies, Inc is a fast-paced .Net shop, actively seeking a Full Stack Web Developer to join our team. You will work on a mix of client applications during the course of a year, so work never gets boring. You will work on a team with a talented architect and a nimble project manager, taking responsibility for the full life-cycle of systems, software and tools we develop for clients.
- Proficiency with ASP.NET, MVC and C#
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Entity Framework and LINQ
- Experience writing highly readable and maintainable code
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM development methodologies
- Experience with Visual Studio Online & Git
- Awareness of Kendo, Cross-browser development and compatibility
- 3+ years of .Net software development experience
Why join our team?
We started in 2004, and have a solid track record of successful projects. We've worked for locally owned businesses and multi-national corporations. We're a seasoned team of web & software developers who specialize in business systems, application development, process automation and reporting. We take pride in the apps and tools we create.
We never rest on our laurels or stick with old technology out of comfort. Instead, we’re always pushing the boundaries, and staying on the forefront of tools and methodologies. You’ll get to use the latest stuff here.
We work on multiple projects in multiple industries. You’ll have the opportunity to gain tons of domain knowledge along the way.
We focus on code-gen and reusable patterns. You get to focus on writing meaningful code.
- Raleigh-Durham, NC
- Bachelor's in something cool
- .NET (ASP.NET, MVC): 3 years